Thanks to everyone who has written, edited, posted, shared over the past year – and see you in 2014!
- Not men for flags: Northern Ireland and its path to peace by Omar Grech
- Israel, Caherciveen, The Telegraph and ‘anti-Semitism’ by Tony Daly and Colm Regan
- At it again: infant formula milk manufacturers by Colm Regan
- TY students from Bray use art to investigate contemporary slavery by Patryk Labuzek, Andrew Dore and Conor Davenport
- Elections breaking the cycle of political violence in Kenya by Margarete Knorr
- We can all be refugees by Omar Grech
- The possibilities for teaching global development are endless: a primary school teacher’s reflection by Francesca Hunt
- Exploring modern slavery: a teacher’s perspective by Clifton Rooney
- Viral video shows the extent of US wealth inequality by Ciara Regan
- Emphasising once again the importance of values and empathy in development education by Colm Regan
Those with an interest to write/share blogs or photostories with us in 2014 get in touch!