Be The Revolution
This resource includes many short prose on various topics relating to revolution. It is designed very well and is capturing and engaging for the reader. The major concepts around activism and revolution are discussed.
The main themes/ issues covered in this resource are:
- Be the revolution
- Setting the
- Possibilities of a bolder and better Ireland
- Activism is..
- Online action resources
- The Story of Richard Moore
- What’s Possible?’ submissions, taken from www.possibilities.ie
- We are the revolution
- Rat Race – Poetry,
- It’s up to us to lead the way in changing the world
- Staying connected
- Climate change and the youth movement in Ireland
- The power of the family in building powerful communities
- What makes you come alive?
- We can all make history
- Placing limits on economics; Possibilities for re-humanising our world
- Who cares for me?
- Can human nature become more harmonious with nature?
- Poetry by Gary Dunne and Michael D. Higgins
- Moving against the grain
- Confronting with respect,
- Healing the travelling community
- Respecting the global south
- Be the change you wish to see in the world
- Those who are in charge are not always right
- Power play
- We need to hold on to the people who can turn Ireland around
- A bright new Northern Ireland
- Things to do before you die
- The real world is not for sale