Doing Development Education as a School Network
These guidelines are intended to help schools that wish to set up, or who are already part of, a school network that is focused on embedding quality Development Education in all schools.
This set of guidelines act as a cursory introduction and support aid for anyone considering being involved in or setting up a Schools Network.
- What is a School Network? Who’s involved?
- Who is involved in a School Network
- Benefits of Networks for Teachers
- CASE STUDY 1 Wicklow/Carlow school network
- CASE STUDY 2 Loreto Education Centre
- Some Do’s and Don’ts