SDG 17. Partnerships for the Goals #SDGchallenge Info Pack
Concise digital ‘information pack’ that drives starter ideas for everyone to explore key issues and ideas behind each of the Sustainable Development Goals.
This info pack explores the topic of official development aid (ODA), debt sustainability, technology sharing and support, and public and private investment partnerships for the goals, the focus of SDG 17 and includes:
- Easy-read introductory exploration of ideas and realities behind achieving partnerships for the Goals
- A 4-step approach – Explore the Goal; Understand; Act; Share
- Key facts, statistics and videos
- 4 personal challenges for participants to work through
Info packs are updated monthly based on the workshops schedule and activity of monthly #SDGchallenge workshops. Workshop themes rotate once-per month based on each Goal.
What is the #SDGchallenge?
The #SDGchallenge is a development education project which aims to equip individuals with the knowledge, skills and motivation to take informed action to contribute towards the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The #SDGchallenge is led by Irish NGO Development Perspectives.
The SDG Challenge focuses on the non-formal learning sector, with many entry points in order to ensure easy and diverse levels of participation.
For more packs related to each SDG, see resources produced by Development Perspectives in the resources library
Explore the Info Packs index page for the most up to date version. (Last update SDG 17. Partnerships for the Goals info pack: August 29, 2017)
- More details about the initiative and to take part, visit the #SDGchallenge project page or developmentperspectives.ie