Harvest for the Future – board game (youth)
Experience the lives of farmers in the Global South by playing the development education game Harvest for the Future.
Aim of the game: You are a small farmer in rural Africa. You must purchase, plant, grow,
harvest and sell your crops at the market before the time runs out and the season is over.
- Game board
- 3–6 players
- Crop Cards
- Deck of 36 Chance Cards (four sets)
- Deck of 48 Question Cards
- Counters (one per player)
Access game supports:
- Download the youth work game instructions, crop cards, 36 chance cards and 48 question cards (PDF 14 pages)
- Download the board game (PDF) for printing
For more, explore the post-primary Growing the Future materials, the Game Changers initiative and A Brighter Future education materials.